Love your pics and narrative, Hannah. Ask Julia what city in France. I served in the Paris France mission just this side of the dark ages. I remember coming home from my mission and seeing the clothing fashions far behind what was to come...You really are getting an amazing education...drenched in world cultures...I'm envious...in a good way. Happy for you and your family. May I share in your new sites and views through your blog? Elaine Kemp, mostly I sign just E..
They are: http://kaimaaina.blogspot.com (Hannah's)
ReplyDeleteand http://johnharperexplorer.blogspot.com/ (John's)
LOL!! I love it! How did your skin feel after that little 'spa' treatment?!?!?
ReplyDeleteI did check them out and loved their insights.
ReplyDeleteLove your pics and narrative, Hannah. Ask Julia what city in France. I served in the Paris France mission just this side of the dark ages. I remember coming home from my mission and seeing the clothing fashions far behind what was to come...You really are getting an amazing education...drenched in world cultures...I'm envious...in a good way. Happy for you and your family. May I share in your new sites and views through your blog? Elaine Kemp, mostly I sign just E..