The other day I noticed a horse with a halter on standing in the middle of the road. I told the boys about it and a few days later we grabbed some carrots and went in search of the beast. The boys hoping for a ride! We found him but he was locked up. I was glad he had a home. I thought maybe he was abandoned the way he looked.
Seth standing by a giant cactus we found on our adventure.
Our neighbors who own the horse have a little orchard on the side of the hill. Pomagranite tree to the left and olive trees to the rights
The Jerusalem Center has a small art gallery in it. Here are a few of the pieces on display.
A beautiful day for some architectural photo's
A man-made frame capturing some of Gods creation.
Thomas with some sheckles on his eyes.
The center has a library but this is a video of the "secret" library behind a hidden door.
No comments:
Post a Comment